MYP founded its existence on the principle of knowing people and knowing business. This is an organization for young professionals who want to grow their personal and professional network. MYP provides networking opportunities to gain contacts and business knowledge in an open, social environment.
MYP believes business success comes not only from what and who you know, but also who knows you. The professionals in this organization strive to be recognized as reliable, forward-thinking, accomplished individuals in the community by businesses, business leaders and philanthropic organizations.
MYP recognizes philanthropy as an attribute of successful, well-rounded professionals and organizations. Fostering an appreciation for
the Murfreesboro area community is what MYP endeavors to do by participating in fundraisers, collection drives and volunteer
MYP is a membership-driven, non-profit organization aimed at creating a unique community for professionals to develop personally, professionally and civically by maximizing their individual and collective potential. Membership dues are $99 annually.
• Full admittance to MYP sponsored events
• Eligibility for MYP Board positions
• Eligibility for committee positions
• Complimentary admission to Leadership Summit
• Complimentary admission to Annual Banquet
• Complimentary advertising opportunities
• 22- 40 years old
• Located within the Murfreesboro area
• A leader or potential leader in his/her profession or community
• Four years of professional experience or the equivalent in post-secondary education
• Monthly networking socials hosted the fourth Thursday of every month at 5:30 p.m.
• Monthly membership meetings and professional development seminars hosted the second Wednesday of every month at 11:30 a.m.
• Monthly community outreach opportunities
• Annual Mentor Program with seasoned leaders from the Murfreesboro Community
• Annual Leadership Summit hosted in August
• Annual Celebration Banquet